Your people are the most important asset in your business and the foundation of success, and a good consultant will help your organisation get the most out of them.
Our skills in professional development and facilitation complement our HR consulting expertise, so our team of consultants is well equipped to help you plan and manage change, effectively engage with your employees and deliver the right message.
We have a wealth of practical and senior expertise to support your needs, including:
- high level strategic and business planning;
- strategic workforce management planning;
- reviewing organisational structures;
- business and performance reviews including reviews of service delivery and governance;
- executive (Board and CEO) performance reviews;
- organisational development and change management;
- job design and work evaluation;
- employer branding, attraction and retention strategies;
- executive search and recruitment;
- redeployment and redundancy case management;
- employee relations;
- dispute mediation services; and
- facilitation of workshops, focus groups and training.
We don’t use a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach but will customise a solution specifically for you – just like we’ve done across many other private and public industry sectors.
We’re committed to working with you to identify the most innovative solutions, so contact us to arrange for a no obligation consultation at your premises.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, or click on the downloadable flyer below for more information.