SENIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Darlene Gould has been consulting for 15 years and has practical knowledge of policies, legislative frameworks and business imperatives critical to client service delivery. She has expertise in organisation and job design; executive search and recruitment; change management; and, business case development to support organisational objectives.
Darlene works with clients to tailor the consultancy to business needs and deliver maximum value in both small and large projects. Projects she has led include review and implementation of new organisational structures to deliver efficiencies for agencies, as well as work to expedite the implementation of a newly formed government agency which required a large number of roles to be established and change management support. She has also delivered strategic human resources and workforce plans to line agencies.
With knowledge of private and public sector process and strong research and analytical skills, Darlene offers an innovative approach to meeting organisational needs. She has assisted organisations to develop attraction and retention plans, helped develop a sector wide recruitment manual, and facilitated specialist training.
Darlene joined Price Consulting Group as an Associate Consultant in 2004, bringing private and public sector experience in both Australia and Canada. Prior to joining Price Consulting Group, she managed a branch for a WA Statutory Authority and a consulted for a high profile executive recruitment firm.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Master of Business Administration, University of Western Australia
- Diploma of Financial Markets, Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Master of Science (Audiology), University of British Columbia – Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Simon Fraser University – Canada
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Recruitment and selection
- Executive search
- Functional reviews
- HR policy and procedure manuals
- Organisation design
- Workforce planning
- Workshop facilitation and delivery
- Job design and classification
- Redeployment and redundancy case management