SENIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Virginia has over 15 years of experience in all facets of human resource management and has provided a range of consulting services to a large number of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Virginia has extensive experience from an operational, strategic and consulting perspective enables her to work with clients to transform business strategy into reality. Virginia has extensive experience in Job Design and Classification and understands the changes in the nature of work, contemporary organisational design and management trends in Australia.
Virginia’s experience includes providing expert advice on organisational and job design, developing job descriptions, undertaking work value determinations, utilising approved job evaluation tools; assessing relativities, organisational impacts and flow-on effects; preparing classification assessments, criteria progression reports, and submissions for determination by Mercer and the Salaries and Allowances Tribunal.
Virginia joined Price Consulting Group as an Associate Consultant in 2009.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
- Certified Professional member of AHRI (CAHRI)
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic & business planning
- Facilitation of leadership, change management & team building workshops
- HR strategy & planning
- Executive recruitment
- Performance management
- Attraction & retention strategies
- Job design & classification
- Boards and committees, corporate governance
- Redeployment & redundancy case management
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.