Naomi has over 25 years’ experience in a variety of management, research and administrative positions in both the public and private sector. She has significant experience in providing HR Consulting Services, having led the initiation, development, management and implementation of a range of projects within human resource management.
Recent projects have included analysis of optimal FTE requirements, the integration of performance management measures, development of a capability framework, and KPI analysis. She has a good understanding of Western Australian Government policies, legislation and approved procedures.
Through all her work, Naomi is focused on maintaining contemporary knowledge of human resource management practices and ensuring alignment of goals, values and activities. Having developed her career through a range of service organisations, Naomi maintains a very strong customer focus in every project with which she is involved
Naomi joined Price Consulting Group in 2004.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) Griffith University, Queensland
- Certified Professional member of AHRI (CAHRI)
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic & business planning
- Facilitation of leadership, change management & team building workshops
- HR strategy & planning
- Executive recruitment
- Performance management
- Attraction & retention strategies
- Job design & classification
- Boards and committees, corporate governance
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.