SENIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Kathy has over 20 years’ experience in organisation development and human resource management including organisation design, structural reviews, change management, implementation of cultural change programs, leadership development and employee engagement.
With extensive knowledge and experience across the People function, Kathy is skilled in aligning people strategies and programs with the goals of the business. Kathy has held senior HR leadership roles, leading multi-functional teams and developing business-wide people strategies. She has worked on a number of business improvement projects assisting senior leaders to design organisational structures, assess the impacts of business process change and develop and implement plans to transition the workforce. She also has experience in the design and implementation of cultural change programs.
Kathy’s experience includes the design and implementation of performance management processes, design of leadership development initiatives, employee engagement programs and alignment of competency frameworks to business strategy. She is also experienced in recruitment and selection.
Kathy joined Price Consulting Group as an Associate Consultant in 2016. Her previous experience includes senior HR and OD roles at the Water Corporation and CBH Group.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Business, Curtin University
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management, University of NSW (AGSM)
- Certified Professional Member of AHRI (CAHRI)
- Member Change Management Institute (CMI)
- Accredited in Human Synergistics Tools (LSI, OCI/OEI, GSI)
- Accredited in PROSCI change methodology
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organisation design
- Organisational culture and values
- HR strategy development
- Change management
- Competency frameworks
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
- Leadership development
- Coaching and facilitation
- Job design and classification assessment
- Talent management and succession planning