SENIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Fiona has over 20 years’ experience in strategic organisation development and human resources management including service delivery assessment, change management, strategic business and workforce planning, organisation and job design, and executive search and recruitment.
Fiona has led reviews of service delivery for statewide services in a number of public sector agencies, leading to significant organisational change and improvements. She has facilitated strategic, business and workforce planning processes and has developed a range of planning frameworks. Fiona has developed competency frameworks for the purposes of recruitment, development and career progression.
Fiona has also developed attraction, recruitment and retention strategies for a number of different organisations and reviewed recruitment and selection practices. She has facilitated leadership, change management, selection and team building workshops. She is very knowledgeable in the area of organisation design and has reviewed and implemented new organisation and branch structures for a wide range of public sector agencies, large and small.
Fiona joined Price Consulting Group as an Associate Consultant, in March 2000. Her previous experience includes several years in senior roles in organisations such as the Water Corporation, Transperth and the State Public Service Commission.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications), University of South Africa
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Curtin University
- Certified Professional member of AHRI (CAHRI)
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic & business planning
- Facilitation of leadership, change management & team building workshops
- HR strategy & planning
- Executive recruitment
- Performance management
- Attraction & retention strategies
- Job design & classification
- Boards and committees, corporate governance
- Redeployment & redundancy case management