Natalie has over 20 years’ experience in human resources, training, policy, strategy and stakeholder relations across the public, corporate and small business sectors. She is an experienced trainer/facilitator, leadership performance coach and human resource consultant with a contemporary understanding of Western Australian Government HR policies, frameworks and legislative requirements.
Natalie has a wide range of skills and experience with particular strengths in the areas of strategic and business planning, leadership development, reviews of service delivery models, organisational design and performance improvement. She has substantial experience in conducting workshops and assessments relating to leadership and team performance, and provides assessment consultancy to support the selection of staff. Natalie is also a mentor in AIM WA’s formal leadership mentoring program, and has undertaken numerous CEO performance reviews in local government and statutory authorities.
In addition to the above, Natalie has undertaken large human resource consulting projects underpinning organisational transformation, including providing services in job design, evaluation, executive search and recruitment.
Natalie joined Price Consulting Group in 2012; prior to this she was employed in a range of senior management roles in the WA public and corporate sectors (NAB, Ansett), and has worked as a leadership coach and strategic facilitator in her own business. Natalie has also undertaken paid and pro bono consulting work in several not-for profit organisations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Studies (Deakin University, VIC)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Development (Charles Sturt University, NSW)
- Bachelor of Education and Training (Melbourne University, VIC)
- Certified Training and Development Practitioner (AITD)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management WA
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HR strategy development and evaluation
- Board/CEO performance reviews
- Executive coaching/leadership development
- Organisation design and job evaluation
- Change management
- Development of competency frameworks
- Training needs analysis, training design and delivery
- Facilitation of planning/change processes
- Recruitment and selection
- Personality and aptitude assessments
- Performance improvement (team & process)
- Redeployment & redundancy case management
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.