Hannah brings over 20 years’ of consulting and leadership experience within the private and public sector in Western Australia. She has extensive experience in human resources, change management and organisational strategy development, organisation and job design, workforce planning and executive search and recruitment.
Hannah has led strategic reviews within a wide range of local and state government organisations to assess efficiency of organisational structure and realign work. She has assisted many local and state government clients to manage large change projects and establish new functions and divisions.
Hannah has a strong industrial knowledge and project management skills. She has managed strategic and organisational change, internal and national recruitment centres and significant global recruitment campaigns. Hannah also has considerable executive search and recruitment experience within state and local government, including ministerial board searches.
Hannah joined Price Consulting Group in 2011 with an extensive background in consulting across a board range of sectors. Her experience also includes working for a global IT company and managing outsourced recruitment centers for multinational companies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Certificate in Human Resources Consulting, Monash University
- Enrolled Masters of Human Resource Management, Murdoch University
- Member Australian Institute of Management
- Member Recruitment and Consulting Services Association
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Recruitment and selection
- Recruitment and human resource planning
- Workforce planning
- Human resource and recruitment policy development
- Organisational reviews and restructures
- Exit and culture survey design
- Classification and job analysis
- Project management and special project recruitment
- Executive search
- Job design & classification
- Boards and committees, corporate governance
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.