Georgina has 25 years’ experience in human resource management and stakeholder relations, built on expertise in recruitment, customer focus and policy.
Georgina project manages many large scale and team recruitment strategies to build capacity, enhance business performance or enable service re-alignment. She has undertaken Graduate Programs, Board and Committee processes, Executive Search, team and one-off recruitment, often travelling to assist WA regions.
Strategies have included quarantined and targeted recruitment as part of organisational reviews linked to severance, redeployment and other transitional arrangements, as well as providing job design and classification services. Georgina has facilitated staff consultation and career support relating to departmental and regional service re-alignments and private sector shutdowns.
Georgina has worked across State and Commonwealth governments and parliament, and the business, academic and community sectors. She is an experienced consultant, trainer and facilitator with a contemporary understanding of WA Government structure, policies, frameworks and legislative requirements.
Georgina joined Price Consulting Group in 2003. Prior to becoming an Associate with Price Consulting Group, Georgina was engaged by a large National firm consulting to the Commonwealth and undertook a range of senior and management roles for the Departments of Premier and Cabinet, Contract and Management Services, and Productivity and Labour Relations. This included working in teams such as Corporate Executive, Policy Managers, Ministerial Liaison, the Australian Customer Service Association and training projects, focused on facilitating industrial relations system change, productivity measurement, performance indicators, customer focus and Ministerial services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture), University of Western Australia
- Undertaken Post Graduate studies in Applied Science (Media), Edith Cowan University
- Qualified Facilitator and Trainer, and Member AHRI
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Recruitment and selection
- Job design and classification
- Workshop facilitation and delivery
- Executive Search, Boards and Committees
- Stakeholder/customer consultation and service alignment
- Organisational performance measurement and performance indicators
- Redeployment and redundancy case management
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.