David is an accomplished senior consultant with a diverse background in leadership and management, having held senior managerial roles in Defence, Government and Professional Services spanning engagements to the Mining and Resources, Construction, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Government sectors.
Using his background in research, systems analysis, public policy, economics, statistics, modelling and project management, David has worked across Australia helping organisations change the way they think about their organisation, analyse their future workforce needs and develop compelling strategies to reduce risk and achieve organisational success.
David spent ten years in the Commonwealth Government, researching, developing and implementing solutions to issues within the Australian labour market in fields such as community development, workforce development, workforce planning and national training system operations. In 2011 David commenced a private sector career. David has led and delivered consulting engagements with many publicly oriented organisations such as a major Shire council, a major health services organisation, a large community services organisation, a state utility, a major State Government agency and has played a key role in shaping the strategic thinking of a professional services company.
David joined Price Consulting Group in 2015.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science, Economics)
- Masters of Public Policy (Leadership, International Affairs)
- Associate Diplomas in Personnel Management and Maritime Studies
- Certified Professional member of AHRI (CAHRI)
- AHRI Strategic Workforce Planning
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic planning and development
- Strategic workforce planning and analytics
- Advanced public policy analysis and research
- Innovation management
- Talent management strategy
- Board and organisational KPI development
- Labour market research
Click here to download the Consultant’s profile.